Financial InformationEach NUS student has to pay in total 1.570,00 € (approx. 2.500 SGD):
- € 150,00 MISU registration fee
- € 850,00 course fee
- € 570,00 housing fee
- Application Deadline March 1st, 2013:
- NUS selection March 1st – 15th
- Payment of all fees April 1st
Tuition includes the following:
participation in class (Munich, Prague, Vienna)
course reading materials
public transport ticket (Munich, Prague, Vienna)
participation in all excursions (also Budapest)
airport transfers (only for group arrival)
- transfer by train to Prague and Vienna
- Munich: student dorm, single room in shared appartments
- Prague: hotel, double rooms including breakfast
- Vienna: shared appartment, double rooms
- internet access at the dorm, hotel, and appartments
tutors 24h emergency hotline
Conditions of Cancellation
The NUS student can cancel the course booking subject to the following conditions.
- In case of withdrawal no later than the payment deadline April 1st, 100% of all payments will be refunded.
- In case of withdrawal after April 1st, 150 € registration fee will be not re-funded.
- In case of withdrawal after May 1st another 570 € will be not refunded. In total: Housing fee (570 Euro) and MISU registration fee (150 Euro) will not be funded.